The energy generated by anaerobic digestion or gasification of tannery wastes can be put to beneficial use, in both drying the wastes and as an energy source for the tannery’s own requirements, CHP or electricity export from the site. A large amount of the energy recovered is surplus to the energy conversion process requirements and can be reused by the tannery directly. Infact, implementation of waste-to-energy systems have the potential to make the industry self-sufficient in terms of thermal energy requirements. Waste-to-energy plant in a tannery promotes the production of electricity from decentralized renewable energy sources, apart from resolving serious environmental issues posed by leather industry wastes.
- What is the Fourth Industrial Revolution?
- Biomass Cogeneration Systems
- Improve Your Home’s Energy Efficiency While Adding Value
- How Can I Make My Business More Environmentally Friendly?
- 11 Storytelling Tips To Make Your Videos Pop
- Save Energy and Money – With a Heat Pump Water Heater
- The Function of Central Heating Radiators
- The Role of Biofuel in Low-Carbon Transport
- What is the Fourth #IndustrialRevolution | BioEnergy Consult bioenergyconsult.com/what-is-the-fo… #industry #technologytrends 9 hours ago
- What is the Fourth Industrial Revolution? bioenergyconsult.com/what-is-the-fo… 9 hours ago
- When To Consult A #Chiropractor – The 7 Signs To Look For – Blogging Hub cleantechloops.com/chiropractor-s… #health #lifestyle 10 hours ago
- BioEnergy Consult Daily is out! paper.li/biomassconsult… Top Contributors @ESGFIRE @erwintenhumberg @alansczero 11 hours ago
- What to Know About Having a #Greenhouse | EcoMENA ecomena.org/having-a-green… #gardening #greenhousegardening 21 hours ago