The energy generated by anaerobic digestion or gasification of tannery wastes can be put to beneficial use, in both drying the wastes and as an energy source for the tannery’s own requirements, CHP or electricity export from the site. A large amount of the energy recovered is surplus to the energy conversion process requirements and can be reused by the tannery directly. Infact, implementation of waste-to-energy systems have the potential to make the industry self-sufficient in terms of thermal energy requirements. Waste-to-energy plant in a tannery promotes the production of electricity from decentralized renewable energy sources, apart from resolving serious environmental issues posed by leather industry wastes.
- The Technology Revolutionizing Commercial Waste Management
- How Bugs Turn Your Food Waste into Fuel
- Food Waste Management - Consumer Behavior and Food Waste Disposers
- Anaerobic Digestion: An Option for Organic Waste Management
- Home-produced biogas is a promising, sustainable technology
- Biomass As a Source of Energy Worldwide
- Barriers to installing Biogas
- Methane Emissions From Biomass Production
- Medical Waste Management in Developing Countries
- Financing of Solid Waste Management Projects
- Will Whitening Mouthwash Help or Hurt the Results of My Teeth Whitening Treatment?
- Proactive Prevention of Common Hazardous Waste Violations
- Factors to Consider Before Subscribing to Community Solar
- Solid Waste Management in Kuwait
- Air Pollution and its Invisible Danger – What You Need to Know
- How to Reduce Your Digital Carbon Footprint?
- Light Up Your Heart With The Best Eco-Friendly Sustainable Gift Candles guestpostshub.com/eco-friendly-s… 2 hours ago
- BioEnergy Consult Daily is out! paper.li/biomassconsult… Top Contributors @SolarCoinNews @myzerowaste #inurance #fintech 4 hours ago
- Top 20 #Organic and #Sustainable #Makeup #Brands - Blogging Junction salmanzafar.me/top-organic-an… #Organicskincare #organicmakeup 5 hours ago
- 5 Wellness Tips for Happy and Healthy Living After a Drug Recovery guestpostshub.com/wellness-tips-… 19 hours ago
- How #Towns Can Rebuild After a #Wildfire? ecomena.org/how-towns-can-… via @eco_mena 23 hours ago