Public transportation like subway or buses in Sweden’s Hammarby sjostad city are running by 100 percent recycled energy. Hammarby sjostad is known as “the city with zero carbon emission.” It is easy to spot people putting bio-gas in their vehicles at every gas stations in Hammarby sjostad city.
- Why Should You Buy Local Rather Than Imported? | Blogging Hub cleantechloops.com/why-should-you… 30 minutes ago
- RT @eco_MENA: 3 Tips For Designing Your Home To Promote Cleaner, Safer #AirQuality Indoors bioenergyconsult.com/designing-home… via @biomassconsult 1 hour ago
- RT @Crooky777: Bioplastics: Making an Informed Decision bioenergyconsult.com/bioplastics/ via @biomassconsult 1 hour ago
- RT @eco_MENA: #Biofuels from #MSW - An Introduction bioenergyconsult.com/biofuels-from-… via @biomassconsult 1 hour ago
- BioEnergy Consult Daily is out! paper.li/biomassconsult… Top Contributors @MaryJoBateman #chatbots #banking 2 hours ago