All the nine users of the flexible balloon digesters appreciate the technology because of the various advantages it has over using firewood. However, more efforts need to be geared at educating and sensitizing the masses about biogas technology and how to adapt to maintenance demands of the system.
- Top Reasons Why You Should Recycle Your Cooking Oil
- Biomass Gasification Process
- Benefits of Using Used Cooking Oil as a Biofuel
- 10 Tips for an Eco-Friendly Home Plumbing
- Exploring Sustainable Water Treatment Methods: What Are Your Options?
- Why Organic Food Practices Will See A Boom In Coming Years?
- The Rise of Bioenergy in China: Trends, Challenges and Future Prospects
- 5 Ways on How To Prepare Your Business For Natural Disasters
- What Can You Do To Fall Asleep?
- Sustainable Environment in Singapore: An Attraction for Investors